Auraria Library has 12 study rooms that may be reserved by students, faculty, and staff. Reservations can be made up to one month in advance. Each room has a whiteboard, electrical outlets, tables and chairs, a large screen, and wireless internet access.
Room 210H on the second floor is equipped with a computer with dual monitors and loaded with JAWS, Dragon, ZoomText and Read & Write Gold and adjustable height desks. Learn more about Auraria Library Accessibility Services.
Auraria Library study rooms are provided to help Auraria campus students, faculty, and staff complete their academic work.
- Study rooms may be reserved and used by students, faculty, and staff of CU Denver, MSU Denver or CCD.
- All study rooms are for single user occupancy or group use.
- All reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The use of study rooms is only available during the Library’s open hours.
- Reservations are made in 30-minute blocks for up to 4 hours per reservation and can be made up to 30 days in advance.
- To allow the widest possible availability of these rooms, ongoing office hours or classes are not a permitted use of study rooms.
- A reservation will be canceled if the reservation holder has not occupied the study room within the first 15 minutes of the reservation start time.
- To book a private space for an interview please contact career services at your institution:
Community College of Denver: (303) 3523306
Metropolitan State University of Denver: (303) 5565740
University of Colorado, Denver: (303) 3154000
- 4 study rooms are in the southeast corner of the 1st floor
- 6 study rooms are in the northwest corner of the 2nd floor
- 2 study rooms are on the west side of the 2nd floor