Photo and Video Studio
The Digital Media Studio is a space that can be reserved for portfolio documenting photography (2D and 3D artworks), portrait photography, and video.
- Photograph 2D/3D portfolio work
- Take portrait photos
- Record video
Who can use the Digital Media Studio and how?
Current students, staff, or faculty of CU Denver, MSU Denver, or CCD can use the Digital Media Studio in the Auraria Library. Studio may be reserved for 60 minutes; multiple appointments can be made in a row. DMS Staff will provide an equipment overview at the beginning of the appointment and will be available on-site for questions, if needed.
What to expect:
- Cameras and recording equipment are for independent use and DMS staff will not do photographing or recording for you.
- At the beginning of your appointment, we will go over the equipment specified in your reservation and will be available for questions during your appointment.
- The equipment in the DMS is for use in the space only and cannot be checked out or removed from the space.
- SD cards are available for all cameras for use in the space and transferring files.
Video and Photo Cameras:
- Nikon D850 DSLR Camera
- 18-55 MM VRII lens (standard)
- Sigma 10-20 MM lens (wide angle)
- Sony A7R III
- 24-70 MM zoom lens
- 6 Apurture Amaran LED kickers
- 3 Apurture Amaran LED panels
- 2 Westcott diffusion umbrellas
- Genaray Spectra three-light LED light kit
- Gold/silver flat reflector panel
- Lavalier mics
- Rode VideoMic Pro Compact VMP Shotgun Microphone
- Paper Backdrops: black, charcoal, gray, light gray, green, cream, white
- Manfrotto tripod with wheels
- Studio Titan monopod with wheels
- Glide Gear iPad Teleprompter
- Pegboard on wheels