- In order to access computers in the Auraria Library, users must have a valid Auraria Campus ID (includes student or faculty/staff IDs from any of the three institutions) or a valid State of Colorado Driver License or State of Colorado Identification Card.
- Students, faculty, and staff affiliated with the Auraria Campus have access to library computers identified for public use.
- Computer passes are available to students and faculty from other Colorado colleges and universities and patrons who have received sponsorship from an Auraria Library faculty or staff member (e.g. visiting librarian/directors). These passes may be used for up to four days on any library computer in the public areas of the first and second floors. There are no special computer access privileges for Alumni.
- If a CU Denver, MSU Denver, or CCD faculty member demonstrates that they have emeritus status (such as a letter from the academic department and a Colorado ID), we consider that an on-going relationship with an institution and that person has library computer privileges.
- Use computers only for lawful purposes.
- Viewing or displaying sexually explicit material of any type is not allowed on any library computer. Anyone engaged in this activity will be asked to leave the library and could be banned from using the library in the future.
- Observe the established computer time limits.
- Respect the configuration of computer equipment at the library.
- Use of an ID which does not belong to the user may result in banning from the library.